Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Something fun! Here is my photo mosaic. The idea is from Jenny at The Carr Lot. See below to see what each pic means. Check the comments for the flickr photo credits.

Here are the instructions:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Use only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

Onto the questions and my answers:
1. What is your first name? Stacie - love the dueling cameras.

2. What is your favorite food? Pizza!

3. What high school did you go to? Hamilton Southeastern High School....home of the Royals. I can't swim, but I did time for the swim team when I was a freshman.

4. What is your favorite color? Purple, well, today, it's purple, and I'd love to have some purple streaks once I donate my ponytail.

5. Who is your celebrity crush? This one was tough, but I came up with Milo from Heros.

6. What is your favorite drink? Coca-Cola all the way!

7. What is your dream vacation? French Riviera. DH and I went there when we lived in Paris, but it was cold and rainy the whole time. I'd love to go again when the weather is back to it normal self.

8. What is your favorite dessert? Ice Cream!

9. What did you want to be when you grow up? Orthodontist. I love straight, clean teeth.

10. What do you love most in life? DH - Although this is a beach in China, don't all beaches look the same? Anywho, we went to Hawaii on our honeymoon.

11. What is one word that describes you? Crafty.

12. What is your nick name? Babycakes

The first is just fun. This is fun and crafty. Here's a bit of spinning from today. Meredith at http://knaughtyknitter.typepad.com hand dyed this roving. It's it beautiful!


1 comment:

stacieknits said...

1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/rakka/64910165/
2. http://www.flickr.com/photos/tspauld/25502608
3. http://www.flickr.com/photos/hoosierauthority/65277876/
4. http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajpscs/413704081/
5. http://www.flickr.com/photos/madcap_j/407320631/
6. http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcgutierrez/705209722/
7. http://www.flickr.com/photos/visbeek/2076197463
8. http://www.flickr.com/photos/gingher/2324794199/
9. http://www.flickr.com/photos/13981362@N03/2238228061/
10. http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielcheong/1078115911/
11. http://www.flickr.com/photos/miriam/235209558/
12. http://www.flickr.com/photos/tiffanytudder/228374376/