skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
StacieKnits
Where I knit, scrapbook, sew, and figure out how to do other bits of craftiness.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
I made a quick card for a RAK (random act of kindness) today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meters for the Year
My Counter
Free Web Counter
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(11)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
▼
2008
(46)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(19)
Jen C. at the Cricut MB posted a SUPER cool candy ...
Something fun! Here is my photo mosaic. The idea i...
Click the pic to make it larger. It's a mesh of a...
A bit behind, I know, what a surprise. J's first ...
Don't think I'll have time for a new "thing" today...
I love cards with an element of surprise. Of cour...
This is the Julie Cuff (found here http://www.lime...
I'm SO excited about this project. I saw this in t...
Not too much paper crafting going on, but lots of ...
This is a card I made from a tutorial available at...
I made a quick card for a RAK (random act of kindn...
Owl Miss You
I used 2 strands of DMC embroidery floss and a siz...
This was my first attempt at Granny Squares. Ther...
Here are some cards that will go with yesterday's ...
It doesn't look like much now. Stay tuned!
Someone on the Cricut MB was looking for a pillow ...
Below are 4 background from Zooballoo. I cut them...
Here are the items I sent in to my swap partner, L...
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
2007
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
2006
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
Daily Clicks
A Mingled Yarn
Bent Objects
Capadia
Craftzine's Blog
Cricut Message Boards
Grumperina
Okieladybug's Craft Site
Suspect and Fugitive
The Blue Blog
The Knaughty Knitter
The Yarn Harlot
Contributors
StacieKnits
stacieknits
No comments:
Post a Comment