Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I'm SO excited about this project. I saw this in the Uppercase Living catalog, but didn't really want to pay $45 for it. I mean how hard could making paper airplanes be?!? Well, it was challenging, but I am so pleased with the outcome. The first picture is a screen shot of what the file looks like in Cricut Design Studio. I used a lot of trianges and some rectangles to make each airplane. The dotted lines behind the planes are plain old rectangles. The second picture is a close up of one of the planes. The third pic is of all of the airplanes in the toy room. The boys LOVE it. J had a great time telling me what each plane's path should look like. D loved using the leftover cut outs of vinyl as a moustache. The vinyl used is called Wall Pops and is at Lowes.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love this! Would you mind sharing your cut file? Thanks!
Dawn kclukesmom@hotmail.com
Post a Comment