Saturday, June 28, 2008

This is my centerpiece for the Cricut MB swap. It's my first centerpiece and I might be addicted. It was dead simple. Just cut shapes and attach to skewers. I backed each object with the same shape, but the back isn't decorated. I used Doodlecharms (ice cream, present, hat, cupcake, and balloons), Doodletype (tags and happy birthday), and Stamped (Celebrate).

Simply arrange (and cut skewers if you'd like) and place into a vase, bucket, cup, etc.

ETA: I love chalk! I didn't think I would use it as much as I am, but it's so nice to add a bit more dimension to each cut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's July 9th and you haven't posted for a while. Can't imagine why not. After all, what else do you have to do? Hmmmm.... husband, children, home, friends, family, knitting, cooking, shopping and the list goes on. LOL

~Royce