This is what Mario's overalls and hat look like in CDS (to the left). The right is what I pieced together to make the onsie card. It's loads of fun designing, but a bit tedious at times.
Monday, June 02, 2008
I didn't cut it out, yet... I'm in a swap on the Cricut MB, and my partner's birthday is coming up. Here's what her card looks like in CDS (Cricut Design Software). I'll probably cut it out tomorrow. The Mole is on tonight and will get my full attention.

This is what Mario's overalls and hat look like in CDS (to the left). The right is what I pieced together to make the onsie card. It's loads of fun designing, but a bit tedious at times.
This is what Mario's overalls and hat look like in CDS (to the left). The right is what I pieced together to make the onsie card. It's loads of fun designing, but a bit tedious at times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment