This is a business card holder designed by Amy Butler. I didn't have her fun fabric to work with, but HL never lets me down. It is so cute! What do I need with a business card holder you ask... I've got cards in there for the knit shop where I teach and "mommy calling cards". The MCC have all of our info on them so we can hand them out at playdates without having to find a pen and paper under all the clutter that is in my purse.
Isn't she adorable?!? We had some friends over this afternoon for a super Mermaid making frenzy. I is having a birthday party soon with a mermaid theme. Cricut to the rescue. I just got Paper Dolls Dress Up, and the rest is history.
Below is a clock I made for the HUGE empty space above our mantle. I use my trusty Cricut Software and Just Hands from Target to make it. It's a bit off kilter, but it's nothing a compass and a protractor can't sort out. It has our last name at the top and "est 2000" at the bottom.
These are signs above our children's beds. We're going to embellish them with dinosaur as soon as they decide which dino to choose. I used the Cricut Software for this as well.
This is an exploding box. The lid comes off, and viola, it's a cute little photo album with 12 different surfaces to decorate.
Here is a fabric basket I found from the Craftzine Blog. It was super simple to make and oh so cute! It is on the small size, but I think it would be perfect for a small handmade gift or two.
Here is a needle case I also found on Craftize's Blog.
This was a much needed addition to the back yard. Oh, I'm taking about the tent covering, not the whole playset ;o). It was a snap to sew (just a big rectangle really), the toughest part was getting the dang grommits in.
That's a lot of crafting, and I'm loving it.

1 comment:
Way to go girl!!!
Post a Comment