Wednesday, May 21, 2008






I am loving my new Cricut Software, and I just create and create and never seem to cut. I also discovered that you can get strips of vinyl that work with your Cricut at Lowe's for just about $10! With the Uppercase Living catalog at my side for inspiration, I made this for the space above my oven. Total cost? Sixty-five cents!!! A similar UL piece is priced at $20.00. I'm so proud.


I've also set up a new knitting class at The Knaughty Knitter. It's called illusion or shadow knitting. You can't see the design, and then you shift your point of view and there it is! It's a super simple technique, and easy enough to chart. I'll also be starting a new session of Knitting 101 at the end of June. It is 4 weeks long and will continue through part of July.

No comments: